We all want more time in our days and sometimes making a full-on breakfast just isn’t possible. I’ve experimented with the smoothie ingredients listed below over the years but have made this one my all time go-to. It’s a simple yet filling smoothie to keep your energy and mood up all morning or afternoon long! I often have this as my lunch when I am working out in the field. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family and I do.
INGREDIENTS & HOW-TO:
- 4 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Moringa Leaf Powder
- 3 tbsps Collagen Peptides
- 1 tsp Maca
- 1 tsp Moon Juice Power Dust
- 1 tsp Camu Powder
- 1/2 cups Frozen Organic Blueberries
- 2 cups Frozen Organic Banana
- 4 tbsps Hemp Hearts
- 2 tbsps Chia Seeds
- 4 cups Organic Spinach
- OPTIONAL: When I need a little more energy I add: 4 tbsp cacao powder and 2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Blend on high speed for 2 minutes using a powerful blender such as the Vitamix 7500
I love seeing your smoothie creations so be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag @clutterhealing!