A private breathwork session is an active meditation that allows us to take the drivers seat in our own healing journey. With my guided intuitive support, we will tune into a specific intention for your session and use the breath to clear out stuck energy, emotions and belief systems.
Breathwork is an invaluable tool to support healing aspects of our lives that can’t really be accessed with traditional therapy. The breath connects us back to our entire being instead of staying stuck in our head trying to figure it all out.
The healing journey is one that never ends. We will always be seeking healing in one area or another at some point in our lives. Peeling back the layers is something that many of us avoid by engaging in addictive behaviors, self-sabotaging or pretending like everything is “fine.” If you keep finding yourself stuck in similar patterns and are unhappy with aspects of your life, there is most likely some healing that you are ready to receive.
Breathwork connects us back to our spirit, or essence and supports us in remembering who we really are and what work we are meant to do in this lifetime.
It is an unbelievably simple practice that already lives inside you. Are you ready to dive in?
Who is a private breathwork session for?
- You would like to let go of anger, loss or grief
- You feel like you are ready for a supported emotional release
- You feel unworthy of love or carry shame around asking for support
- You have difficulty opening your heart to others and receiving love
- You suffer from anxiety, depression, insomnia or exhaustion
- You have chronic physical pain
- You feel stuck in the past and can’t sort out why it’s so challenging to move forward
- You desire sacred partnership but don’t feel worthy
- You want to share your creative gifts with the world but feel unable to express yourself
What Is Breathwork?
Simply put its an active breathing meditation that gives your brain something to focus on while your physical and emotional bodies release stuck energy. It’s also a tool that allows you access to your feelings and the ability to dialog with them. With discipline and practice, healing emotional response patterns that may have been established in early childhood is possible.
The basis for this self-healing modality allows us to cultivate and elevate our ability to deeply love ourselves even when it feels really hard.
There are many different types of breathwork (techniques vs healing) but this particular style is all done breathing through an open mouth while lying down. No previous experience required.
Benefits of Breathwork
- Relief from stress, depression, anxiety, grief, anger, pain
- Mental clarity
- Renewed energy
- A greater sense of well-being and calm
- Creative hits—many “ah-hah” moments
- Emotional release in a supportive container
- Intuitive messages are often heard and felt
No matter what has drawn you to a private breathwork session, I like for students to imagine it as a spiritual housekeeping practice that offers everything from a light dusting to an intense deep cleaning. Our “stuff” can clog our energy centers, just like a trashcan that has become overly full. It is necessary to take out the garbage on a regular basis otherwise its contents will rot. Make sense?
The breath is the most intimate relationship you will ever have. Without the breath there is no life.
A private breathwork session is one hour and fifteen minutes in length.