Sort, coordinate and contain clutter with storage systems designed to fit your lifestyle – and any room in your home. From kitchens to kids’ rooms, Clutter Healing® can bring order, alignment and a profound sense of calm to your living space.
- Maximize space and efficiency to turn your home into a sanctuary
- Systemize drawers, closets and storage areas to save time and frustration
- Coordinate and categorize to make belongings easy to find
- Donate and remove unwanted or unnecessary furniture, clothing and other personal items
How we can help:
- Closet Organization
- Closet Design
- Decluttering Services
- Digital Decluttering
- Emergency + Disaster Preparedness
- Garage Design
- Garage Organization
- Home Staging
- Home Styling
- Kitchen Organization
- Office Organization
- Playrooms / Kids Spaces Organization
- Storage Units
How it works:
1. Consultation: One of our team members can do a one hour in-person consultation ($180) or we can chat via FaceTime (free of charge). Consultations are a time for us to define what’s not working and what your intentions, dreams and goals are for your home post organization.
2. Game plan: We will work with you post consultation to create an organizing action plan that works with your current lifestyle and needs.
3. In-home session: All sessions are 5 hours minimum.
4. Rates: $180 per hour for two organizers; Additional organizers are billed at $90 per hour; Lead organizers are billed at $100 per hour and Lili’s rate is $150 per hour.
PROJECT RATES ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE INQUIRE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A FLAT RATE.
We always work in teams of 2 for efficiency and speed and can happily put together a larger team if your project requires.
5. Donations: We will take away almost everything except large bulky items such as televisions, furniture, etc. and make sure it gets to the best possible donation center. Hazardous waste and e-waste will be properly disposed of. Flat charge of $40 for donation drop off to cover time and gas.
6. Garage sales and selling items: We do not sell things or host garage sales, however, we have a handful of trusted resources that we are happy to share.
7. Cancellation policy: 48 hours advanced noticed is required to cancel or reschedule. We understand that life happens, we respect your time and trust you will do the same.
8. Travel fees: apply if an organizer is traveling more than 15 miles from their home. Out of town jobs are welcome but travel fees, accommodations and per diem apply.