Sort, coordinate and contain clutter with storage systems designed to fit your lifestyle – and any room in your home. From kitchens to kids’ rooms, Clutter Healing© can bring order, alignment and a profound sense of calm to your living space.
- Maximize space and efficiency to turn your home into a sanctuary
- Systemize drawers, closets and storage areas to save time and frustration
- Coordinate and categorize to make belongings easy to find
- Donate and remove unwanted or unnecessary furniture, clothing and other personal items
How it works:
1. Consultation: One of our team members can do a one hour in-person consultation ($150) or we can chat via FaceTime (free of charge). Consultations are a time for us to define what’s not working and what your intentions, dreams and goals are for your home post organization.
2. Game plan: We will work with you post consultation to create an organizing action plan that works with your current lifestyle and needs.
3. In-home session: All sessions are 5 hours minimum and require a 10 hour time commitment.
4. Rates: Two organizers $150 per hour; Additional organizing assistants are billed at $50 per hour
PROJECT RATES ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE INQUIRE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A FLAT RATE.
We always work in teams of 2 for efficiency and speed and can happily put together a larger team if your project requires.
5. Donations: We will take away almost everything except large bulky items such as televisions, furniture, etc. and make sure it gets to the best possible donation center. Hazardous waste and e-waste will be properly disposed of. Flat charge of $25 for donation drop off to cover time and gas.
6. Garage sales and selling items: We do not sell things or host garage sales, however, we have a handful of trusted resources that we are happy to share.
7. Cancellation policy: 48 hours advanced noticed is required to cancel or reschedule. We understand that life happens but when you enter into an agreement with us, we respect your time and trust you will do the same.